7/27/09

I forgot one

In the process of recommending stuff to read on the interwebs, I neglected to point you towards the craziest story I've heard this month. Excerpt:

I sit up and observed my left pant leg bleeding around the ankle. I attempt to raise my left leg, see the limp and swinging jelly foot that is my left leg. Okay – double compound fracture of my left tibia / fibia. Bad news – no structural support, and I can feel and hear the bones rubbing together. Good news – I can feel my foot and move my toes – and I don’t feel the pain yet.


Read all of Mark's wilderness "adventure" here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, hopefully various reader comments can stroke my fragile ego that is slowly decaying each day I require help from my brother, mother, wife, sister-in-law, or mother-in-law to help dress, move, eat, and/or bath (depending on the closeness of the relationship).

    My story sounds impressive, and I suppose it is in some ways, but I'm just glad people are reading the blog! Thanks, and good luck ith the camps!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!