4/26/07

Happy 30th!

I am fully aware that we are still in close proximity to my last blog which included a portion about funny T-shirts but my good friend Mike showed up to hang out last night sporting a great one. Its appeal was furthered by the fact that he drew, designed and had it made himself. I am not a HUGE Star Wars fan (I submit the fact that I am married with a child as proof), but I tend to appreciate good material regardless of the subject. Witness the greatness of The Coach:



This graphic is across the front with a large rebellion logo on the back. I know that you will all be relieved to know that you do not have to endlessly search the web for this item. Follow the link to The Coaches blog if you are dying to own one for yourself. I'm sure he would be glad to give you a sizable discount.

1 comment:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man

    All you ever wanted to know...

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!