4/2/07

What's My Dang Problem!?!

I must apologize for my serious case of blogger's block (I like the silly way that sounds). I still check my favorite blogs daily (sometime even my own, though I am pretty sure it won't have a new post) and get excited when I get a comment. I just can't seem to come up with topics for further posts. The time between this post and my previous one is clearly a record and the current one doesn't even have a topic.

Wow, just the act of writing that I have nothing about which to write is getting the juices flowing. Please stick with me, I will have more to say soon.

Oh yeah, I think I should add a picture to give the illusion that I am saying something. This one is picked at random from those on my computer. I'm just testing the scope; not shooting someone from Timmy's apartment living room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your genius!