9/13/07

This is a funny passport

I don't care who you are, that is funny.

Campbell received his first passport in the mail yesterday in preparation for our departure to Ukraine and I can't stop laughing when I look at it. The part that I find so strange is that he is 17 months old, he has drool all over his shirt in the photo, his listed height is 2' 8" and yet the document is valid until 2012! He will be in 1st grade traveling on this same passport. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to renew annually, but it just seems odd. I guess that's the nature of getting your first passport around the time you learn to walk.

6 comments:

  1. Hi i found your blog and i liked it, i was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange, if you would please post a comment on my blog with your url and i will add your blog to my site. Thank you

    Stephanie

    http://feastoffootball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, me again, i was looking at different blogger blogs and i came across yours.
    It's a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and your also linked on my blog now aswell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Thanks.

    Mine is a bit more eclectic than your football-only blog with no real unifying theme, but I have a good time writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I understand your email...too cool! What I find funnier is that a 2' 8" baby who drools all over himself actually has to have a passport. I got my first passport when I was REALLY young - so young that I had no hair. Although it expired I kept it until I was forced to turn it in for a new one when I was 22. Of course, there was gap between when it expired and when I had to turn it in. What's interesting about that though, is that I traveled to Tokyo on an expired passport and neither Japan nor U.S. customs in Hawaii caught it. Of course, I had my orders and ID card as a backup but my little test didn't seem to require them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can certainly appreciate the humor, as Nathan's current passport was a photo of him at 5 days old.....he looks exactly the same today...HA!!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!