6/4/09

Care package fail

For those who might be interested in sending a care package to any overseas friends, take this advice...

Donuts are not necessarily the ideal gift to send and certainly not without enhanced packaging. After nearly a month traveling through a series of postal depots (and we believe a misdirected trip to Russia first), this gift sent to our intern Meghan was a bit the worse for wear.

I think the slogan "Everyone's got a favorite" is probably accurate but not really applicable in this case.


Disclaimer: I realize that this gift was only semi-serious. I get the humor and enjoyed eating the remains of these donuts with a large soup spoon.

5 comments:

  1. As the one who the package was sent to I'd like to say I loved it and they still tasted good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture makes me hungry. I'm guessing I have a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!