3/7/09

The Newest Thing

My blog theft tends come in waves and this post is no different.  A few posts back I snagged Brian Welch's testimony from Andy Braner's blog and today he has opened my eyes to quite possibly the coolest blog bling (oh yeah, I said blog bling) I have ever seen.


Apture is a bit of code that you throw on your site that allows all the little linky things you see in this text.  It allows me to quickly add all sorts of content by just highlighting the word(s).  It automatically searches the web for any related content and I just choose what I want.

All you have to do is let you cursor rest on the link and Apture will give you the goods.

I can't wait to come up with a post idea that shows off the feature.

3 comments:

  1. well yeah that thing looks really good with posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it doesn't show up on my mac. Maybe it's just my school's firewall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to reach out and say that Apture looks great on your blog, and we're thrilled that you're using it! Please let me know if you have any comments or feedback for us - we are always trying to improve.

    Thanks!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!