4/11/08

The promised Campbell picture

I promised some pictures of Cam on his new used tricycle so here they are.  He is also sporting his super-sweet shades which make him look like Stevie Wonder - not because of the glasses so much as the fact that in order to keep them on his head, he has to tilt his head back (button noses are a curse) and sway it back and forth to look around.  For any of you who are keeping track of the number of points of bad fathering; yes, that is a broken barbecue lighter he is playing with.

Some days he gets to hang out with his friends like Flag.  Ok, his real name is Vlad (which surprisingly is not short for Vladimir) and he is generally perturbed by the mispronunciation - which of course, I whole-heartedly encourage.

I know this looks a bit like a picture from a ransom note, but Flag is actually a great kid and is very helpful with Campbell.  On the left side you can see his other friend A-woash, AKA Alosha.

3 comments:

  1. Talking about "laugh out loud"...I love the Stevie Wonder comment. It's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, well, I laughed out loud at the ransom picture comment. It does! I'm slightly creeped out! Glad to know he's really a nice kid.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think