1/15/09

Gotta tell someone...

Do you ever have those moments where something funny happens but there isn't anyone around to tell?  Lucky I have a blog and an audience of nearly double figures with which to share this one.

If you have facebook you'll know immediately what I'm talking about here.  When you're on a page, there is always an advertisement column on the right that says something like:

"Do you know about MC Hammer?  One of your friends is a fan.  Would you like to become a fan?"

So today I noticed one for "Sereness Skies" and I thought the name sounded familiar.  I thought about it for a bit and it came to me...  "Isn't that the name of the facility where the doctor who delivered Campbell worked?"  What a weird thing to be a facebook fan of!

As it turns out, Sereness Skies is a band of some stripe, the name of the facility is "Blue Skies" and I had just mentally superimposed the sereneness.

He he... I'm so childish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your genius!