9/13/08

Back in the US(S)A

Sorry about the delay in posts...

We made it back and I really don't know what to make of living in Colorado again so please forgive the disjointed nature of this and perhaps future posts.  

We arrived in Denver Thursday evening where we were picked up by my parents.  The trip was fairly smooth and we were even a bit surprised by how little Campbell slept while still maintaining some degree of self-control.  Here's a nice shot of us boarding the flight in Frankfurt....

We have spent a few nights trying to get out clocks back on MDT.  At first we all woke up about 2 am and then battled to get Campbell and ourselves back to sleep.  Last night represented the turning point and I think we will all get more rest in the coming days.  



To go back slightly, upon returning home, I was excited to find the authentic Liverpool gear that was graciously given to us by my British cousins Wendy and Val.  Cam got a full uniform, complete with socks.  As you can see, he was very excited.  He wore it all day and christened it that night with a particularly full wet diaper.
I got an LFC polo shirt loosely based on the 1984 kit.  The gift was just in time as I got to watch my boys beat the hated Manchester United Saturday morning.  They began with game without stars Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres but still managed to get a 2-1 victory - their first against United under Rafa Benitez.  It was a great homecoming.

3 comments:

Give me your genius!