4/5/09

Blog slowdown and anti-hunting logic

I apologize if there are any out there who wait with baited breath for the next interesting installment on this little site of ours. I have not felt inspired lately and thus the posts have been in short supply.

I figure the easiest way to rectify that is to circumvent my blogger block by stealing someone else's stuff which I found funny/interesting.

I found this one on another site. I'm re-typing the text from what appears to be an actual article or op-ed in a newspaper. If this type of logic is any indication of that publication's readership (or worse yet, it's staff writers) I think it probably exemplifies why that industry is going down in the tank. Here's the ad (emphasis mine):

"To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you aught to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed."

Ah yes, of course. The all-powerful supermarket that creates animal matter out of thin air... I bet it's healthy too.

2 comments:

  1. PETA rules (takes another bite of turkey, ham, and bacon club sandwich)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this is what happens when we take logic and reason out of the equation. When it comes to not hurting animals, I prefer veal, that way the animanl only suffers a short life instead of a long life. But hey, whatever I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!