11/7/07

Sorry for the delay...

I know you've all been waiting patiently for me to give you a full update on my new computer, but I'm not going to bore you with it.  I do need to tell you that though I now have a computer, I'm not working all week, thereby rendering me incommunicado in the internet arena.  Being resourceful person, I've come to Slicky's place to use his wireless while trying not to seem like a complete mooch.
The purpose of this particular post is to inform you that buried in the hubbub surrounding the new computer, I neglected to mention that this past Friday I left for my last hunting trip before we embark for our time in Ukraine.  This particular trip was rifle hunting for mule deer bucks in northern Colorado.  To ruin the surprise, I successfully took a buck that was larger than last year but not so big as to spoil me for future hunts.  I was also successful in not taking a single picture of the event, save the one from Marshall's phone.

I apologize for the semi-graphic nature of this particular photo, but as I mentioned before, it's all I have (it's for this reason that I kept it purposely small).

So here is my second successful deer hunt in as many years and the third big game animal in the past year - in fact, all of my successful hunts have been within 365 days which ended on Saturday with the taking of the animal that you see at left.


2 comments:

  1. Mi connecion de interneto es su connecion de interneto. Besides, now you know the password and I can't stop you from sitting outside my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true, but it's a lot easier if you just let me in...like did earlier....which is why I'm sitting on your couch watching the Tottenham game.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!