3/14/09

Redundency

When Slick made the point that facebook is a self-centered medium, I begged to differ and yet here I am making a blog post on pretty much the same information that I posted to facebook and Twitter.  If this redundency doesn't exemplify a silly sense of self-importence, I don't know what does...  touche sir, touche.

So me and Sergey are in the train stop city of Jankoy at an internet cafe (though there is no hint of any edible food products or coffee) getting caught up on things in which I really hadn't fallen behind.  I desperately needed to put in my predictions for the English Prem games today and take a look at the new facebook.

So I have now updated you on how I have updated you on the non-events in my current travels.  Pathetic, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Yo dog...it's all how you use it! Facebook and Twitter, I mean. It can be a positive thing too.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!