3/4/09

Testimony

Sometimes I feel bad re-posting content from another blog.... 

...but then I realize that if there's little overlap in our readership, I am almost obligated to spread the reach of great info, ideas, etc.

With that in mind, here is the YouTube video testimony of Brian "Head" Welch, the co-founder and former guitarist from Korn - leading candidates for America's Most Vile.  It's a bit long at 7 minutes but it'll choke you up when he talks about his daughter.  From Andy Braner


3 comments:

  1. His book "Save me from myself" is interesting. Great testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His testimony is so motivating! Motivating to get out of a rut of doing God's work and letting him do the work instead. This is also a perfect example of the power of God's love. Why do we try to work so hard?

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!