2/23/07

Fridays with Laura

I have now returned from visiting Laura Ingraham this morning and I thoroughly enjoyed it. She was a pleasant person and I enjoyed talking with her and Joe Vollono (producer). They were considerate enough to ask about what Evie and I (and by extension Global Action) do. I assured them that I was addicted to talk radio, which is true. We got autographs and did group pictures. I intend to link to her site if those pics ever make the web. If not, I know for a fact that the radio station will post the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. You should have told them that you had practiced for just this occasion on Wed...on your's buddy's karaoke machine.

    Hey, I was thinking. Lyle Rockefeller could probably show you the ropes at the station he works at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone can handle my on-air giftedness, especially not that early in the morning (ok so it was 10:00). I did tell them that I had previously done radio interviews, but they really weren't impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!