2/13/07

What exactly is Pucky?

Ok, I'll admit it; I often get lazy, however, that is not the case in this instance. Without TV, I was not able to subject myself to the atrocity that was Sunday night's Grammys. Luckily, I was able to put my top reporter on this story and he gave us an insightful and poignant assessment of this culturally incestuous event. Check out Slick's report from behind enemy lines and learn what exactly "pucky" is.

Also see The Coach's assessment of the event, or at least the first 4 minutes of it.

3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend Slicky's post on Pucky and agree with his analysis of Grammy-winning criteria. I just wish I could figure out how to comment on his posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already emailed him regarding this problem. When I first started reading his blog I was able to comment, but recently the function has not been available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fans of Slick...I've fixed the posting comment thing! Post away on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!