2/23/07

Funny story...

Breaking News

This morning my co-worker Evie told me that she had won a contest with local talk radio station 1460 KZNT to meet nationally syndicated radio host Laura Ingraham while she is brodcasting from their studio in Colorado Springs this morning. I was excited to hear about this as I am regular listener. Evei called me at around 9am and let me know that if I wanted to come down, I could meet Laura as well. I thought that might be interesting for my blog and I think she's a pretty darn good radio personality so I will be heading out in about 10 minutes to go meet her.

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Cool, perhaps this is your big chance to make your entrance into the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, it was not to be. I did not find the opportunity to bring up my aspirations to be a super cyber-star. She isn’t really heavy on the new media, so I didn’t see it as an area of interest for her. This just means I need to meet Hugh Hewitt (same station) as he is a huge supporter of the little guy blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!