10/15/07

I'm back


I've finally returned to my blogging after nearly 3 weeks of being either too busy or away from my computer. For the last 2 weeks of September I was involved in my organization's (Global Action) major donor event immediately followed by our international staff/partner conference. It was amazing to see our friends from all over the world and hear what God is doing in their home countries. I had the privilege of speaking with incredible leaders from (in no specific order): India, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, UK, Ivory Coast, Bulgaria, Sweden, Honduras, El Salvador, Burma, Malaysia, Egypt, Pakistan, Kenya, Serbia, Australia, Brazil, Burundi and South Africa (sorry if I forgot anyone). These were truly humble people. I was honored in playing pool with average folks from Asia and Europe as well as playing chauffeur to the wife of Burundi's Vice President. The entire experience was too much to encapsulate in a few paragraphs but believe me when I say that I am changed for having met these wonderful people.

2 comments:

  1. Austria huh? Well then, Gday mate!!! I enjoyed meeting Global Action UK (i.e. Euan) on Wednesday night. Thanks for bringing him along. Don't forget the chips, er fries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just talked with everyone's favorite Limey yesterday and he's doing well. I guess the world is roses when your team is running away with the Premiership.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!