12/5/07

Blog Video Test (Dad's Birthday Slideshow)

This is my first attempt at uploading my own video content to my blog.  It is a slideshow that I made for my Dad's birthday (which is actually tomorrow).  For those of you who are a little slow, the baby/kid in the older pictures is me.  I tried to get some of the lyrics to match up to the pictures so watch it and let me know what you think.
I hope to continue this as I learn how to create and edit home movies and slideshows.  Please stay tuned for some video tours of our house and the Hope Center in Ukraine

4 comments:

  1. Cool video. Prayers for you guys go with this note. You can see us currently at joehesh.com

    Blessings to all Gaws.

    jmh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe! I just checked out your page and rest assured that we'll be getting some of your tunes to listen to in Ukraine. A person can only handle so much eastern European techno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vid Mateo...who is the song by?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Songs by Yellowcard, I believe the only punk band to make use of the electric violin.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!