12/3/07

Family Time in Texas

Here's some shots of the family reunion of sorts that we've just had in Longview, TX. The water pics are from Lake Cherokee.
Three generations of trouble return to the original scene of the crime (aka my dad's hometown).
We are one hot family! By way of disclaimer, Tammi has NOT endorsed this photo...and neither has Chuck Norris.
In conjunction with the reunion (but of much greater importance) was my Aunt Sylvia's wedding. This is a great moment of my boy slobbering all over his great-aunt. I can't believe she's a great-aunt now!!

4 comments:

  1. Was Sylvia just a so-so aunt before the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skouser reunions...every hubcap's worse nightmare!!! (actually, I don't even know if that's the right side of the family - it just sounded funny though so I couldn't resist)

    I'm glad you had fun - those are some good pics ya got there. I'm glad you were able to see all the family before heading to the Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised to see 3 comments on what was really an uninteresting post. See you guys at the party!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!