12/27/08

Nothing good to say...

...but something needs to be said.  That's how blogs work, right.

I'm at my brother-in-law's place using his internet to check my extra overloaded inboxes and see about Liverpool's Friday results.  Plus I gotta download some podcasts and get my facebook fix.

In case you were curious about LFC, we beat Bolton Wanderers 3-0 on TWO goals by our much-maligned striker Robbie Keane.  We may have turned the corner on this one and given ourselves a secondary goal-scoring capability when Fernando Torres is out... as he's prone to be.


Also, every day I get a chance to post, I'm going to do the Hope Center countdown.  Currently we are 11 days from being back at camp.

1 comment:

  1. 11 days.... now less.. i'm jealous!!!!! but so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!