12/4/08

We've come full circle

I've spent most of the fall dreading this time of year.  We left Ukraine on August 31st with a weeks worth of clothes for a late summer vacation and have been living since then with essentially those same clothes.  Friends have been extremely generous with us in loaning and gifting some warmer items but it has still been a bit annoying.

Why is that pertinent?  Tomorrow we will fly out of snowy Colorado for a work/pleasure weekend in sunny Phoenix and Tucson, AZ where the weather should be just about right for the clothes that we actually packed more than 3 months ago in Kerch.

All is right with the world....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Matty,

    I wanted to give you a heads up. I read your blog in google reader and usually only the first few sentences actually show up in reader and if I want to finish reading the post, I need to go directly to your blog. That kind of makes google reader pointless.

    I believe that if you go to your feed settings, you can manually switch your blog post feeds to the "full" setting and your entire blog will then become readable in readers.

    That would be super helpful for all us reader fans...

    Have a good time in the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!