12/11/08

A Risk A Day site is set, risks coming soon!

Last month I explained a new site called ARiskADay.org.  It's a GA side project that is currently being designed and managed by my co-worker Ryan McKeel and I (but was started by the lovely Vikki Walton).  

We have a site...
...we have 'Risks' written and ready to post...
...we even have a group on facebook... 
...and now we also have a logo (which will soon be available as a badge for your own site).  

Here is the first thing you'll see when you go to our page.....
First, follow the link in the first sentence to read the explanation of our goals and how it will work.

Then, go to ARiskADay.org and subscribe to the risks via RSS or an easy daily email sign-up.  The content will be flowing daily very soon.....

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited for this! We are going to be doing some risky business up here in Boulder...

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!