12/1/08

I am seriously professional

Today marks the point at which I have finally decided to make myself some business cards...  with exactly 14 days left of my Colorado Springs stint of fund and awareness raising.  I have no idea why I felt that it this wasn't necessary earlier, but here it is.
As a side-note, I made this using one of the many business card templates in Apple's Pages program.  They have at least a few dozen separate options in sheets of 10 cards each, all of which have the same MASSIVE flaw....  

There is no way by which you can change the information on all the cards on the sheet!  Why would I want to make a page of mismatched business cards?!?  I had to go through and edit the text, layout and picture for each of the 10 cards per page.  It wouldn't even let me cut and paste!

I love my Mac and wouldn't go back to MicroSoft to save my own life, but this is one area in which they have displayed utter incompetence. 

7 comments:

  1. You do realize that you just posted an international mobile number on the web, right?

    Cool looking cards otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it problem? Who really wants to call me anyway?

    If something really goes wrong I can always just get a new SIM card with a new number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy people would do it!

    You could change the number but then your super professional cards would be superfluous and you would have to tell everyone your new number. No reason to have more work than you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Point taken....

    I'll see if I can't do something to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, what would a day be without a recommendation from your pseudo-paranoid sister who won't put anything on the internet....

    evatel is my word verification. sounds like a medicine. wonder if it would help me sleep.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammi -

    evatel is a truth serum - as opposed to nevatal - which is clearly not.

    Ha - I just read my secret word: undorfn - the chemical that (allegedly) does not bring about runners' high

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coach,
    You are awesome! Good stuff, man.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!