2/5/09

Again with the Ranger

I know that some of you are about sick and tired of hearing about our new UTV but there's some who are interested to see how it's doing, what we use it for, etc.

I just put together this video really quick regarding out parking/security situation that exists until we can finish our carport/garage where it will sleep.



Also, we are still trying to come up with the funds to cover the import tax that we were forced to pay unexpectedly last week.  If you had thought about helping us cover this, please remember to get your gift into Global Action and indicate that it's for the "UTV fund".  Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I just watched a few other YouTube videos of how rednecks use their Rangers and if I want to impress anyone I'm going to have to get more creative.

    It does make a nice temporary garage though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well u better finish garage for it faster1 i had a lot of troubles with this ranger! now u need to take care of it and dont let it sleep on the pation!!!)))

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!