1/22/09

Gentle Giant

This is new one for this blog....

I have a friend in the Denver area that moved to China on business.  He had just gotten this cool dog named Jeager from the pound and has had difficulties finding a home for him on such short notice.  I've met him a few times and think he's a great animal.  Being a malamute/husky/wolf dog and weighing about 100 pounds, you'd think he would be a handful but he's not.  Even meeting a new person and being just let in from outside, he was amazingly calm and gentle.  He's great with kids and seems nothing if not a big softy.

Unfortunately, due to his size and appearance it takes a little courage to take on a dog like Jeager.  Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who might be.  If we can't find a home for him he'll likely go back to the pound and....

Anyway, here's some pics of the big fella.

4 comments:

  1. Have Mike contact the big dog rescue east of the Springs if needed. www.bluelionrescue.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.... my son may be interested. Please contact me at carol.luce@nwa.com. THANKS !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got my e-mail...my cousin (Carol Luce) is a wonderful animal lover from Minnesota - her sone woukd give your friend's dog a wonderful home...

    Hugs,
    "Ginn"
    In Sunny Santa Fe
    www.pulverpages.com
    http://pilgrimageofgratitude-mycamino.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family has been looking for a dog and this guy seems to fit the bill. We would love to come and visit him if someone hasn't already given him a home. Please contact us at kelipithicus.coloradus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!