1/5/09

Poll Question

I've been watching a lot of the Pursuit channel lately.  It's a low budget digital station that is split about 60-40 between hunting shows and paid programming.  I figure I should get a bit of hunting fix before I head overseas.

Cam's picked up on it and has made up a game whereby he hands me a toy bow and arrow and then wanders around waiting for me to "shoot" him (he insists that I do this).  When I do he runs crazily around before falling "dead" at my feet and demands that I pick his head up and show it to the camera - telling the audience what a great deer he is.

So here's the question....

Hypothetically, if I have video of this, is it tasteless to post it to the blog?  Answer at right....

3 comments:

  1. Your poll does not give me the option I truly seek: "Yes, I want to see it; yes, it's twisted; yes, I think you should invest in some sort of interest-bearing, tax-deferred therapy account for your son."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,

    Before I read the questions I was wondering, Where's the picture? Even if it is a little twisted, I'm just started to expect that you. Look forward to working with you this summer. I have a feeling there will never be a dull moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree with my Coach brother on all three accounts. Furthermore, some editing and graphics would make the video "pop" and could be a youtube viral.

    It also takes me back to our youth, and what sort of "celebrity" our band of brothers could have created if we had access to cameras and the internet.

    I suppose it's all good, as I'm sure Social Services would have visited our parents at some point...

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!