5/29/08

Bueller... Bueller...

I swear to you, I'm married to a Ferris Bueller.  I just thought I would pass on to the world that Matt is feeling much better now.  We've had two very concerned doctors willing to give any assistance they could (one trying to convince me over the phone that he needed to go to the hospital), the cooks wanting to come visit him here at the house, a visit from one of the guards checking in on him, every skype and email starting with "Hope Matt is feeling better."... You'd think the boy was dying.   No seriously, I'm very thankful that he is indeed doing better and grateful for all of your concerns. We think it was probably something he ate (feeling a little guilty since I cooked all of his meals), but is back to working today.  He's still a little weak from being in bed all yesterday but no more nausea.  If you would like to give to the Matt foundation, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Since it's sounds like I had/have the same thing, I wonder if one of us caught it from the other via cross-blog-contimination? I need to re-check my anti-virus software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I had the same thought as Aaron, because I too have been ill the last few days. I think it must be a regular blogger disease.

    Funny post, as well, Sarah. My sister is a bit of a Bueller as well. "Tell him all the guys on the force are pulling for him!"

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!