5/11/08

First Public Speaking Gig

Sarah is working on finalizing the slideshow of the last day of IVA but I wanted to point out one particular photo from that upcoming show.  Below is an example of how most of the graduation ceremony looked....
Notice that while Andrey does a very serious portion of the program, Campbell does his best interpreter impression.  After seeing what a translator gets to do, Cam decided that any time a person went up for their part in the ceremony, he was needed to stand nearby and babble incoherently into the base of a non-live microphone.  It took most of the show before most people realized what he was attempting, but I laughed almost the whole way through.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how many times I can say this, but I am in love with this little man. He is such a fantastic mixture of you and Sarry and your wacky personalities. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was translating into kid babble for all those young people in the audience. He's actually very intelligent and understands every word you say. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!