5/28/08

How I feel today

So this is about how I feel...
...not so bad anymore but not so good either.  I do have a new hair cut though.

I posted last night on the Obama gaff and upon rereading, discovered it was pretty dross.  I guess you can't win 'em all.  After that post I spent a little time rolling uncomfortably in bed with a few false alarms before I finally purged my belly at about midnight.  I've been pretty stationary today and despite my symptoms being relatively benign, I have had offers for multiple medications (one is a binge and purge type that I haven't had the guts to try), 2 doctor's opinions and an offer to go to the hospital.  I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow.

So today I have the time to blog but not the ideas or motivation.  Ain't that how it always goes? 

I'll just work on my Thursday 13 for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I spent all day yesterday emptying my stomach too. That's pretty funny. :) I couldn't keep water or food down. Today is ok...I think I'll be able to finish this glass of apple juice I'm having for breakfast.

    I'm watching it taped...but England and USA play in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!