11/10/08

Campbell update

Now that we're back in the US for a bit it only seems logical to take care of all those medical check-ups that we've been avoiding for a while.  This is particularly important for Campbell who's not even close to the same child that he was when we left last year.  Sarah took him down for his 2.5 year check up and we were very pleased with the news...

First, we were glad to hear that his reluctance to join me in this activity...
... is actually a sign of maturity not developmental delay.  I just assumed cheering for a coal train was a natural part of a boy's up-bringing.  I guess that's why I'm not a pediatrician.

Also, as I've always claimed, he has a huge head.  I mean, look at it compared to the poor little town of Palmer Lake... it's like 6 times the size!  That can't be normal.

No, seriously....
Cam is only in the 74th percentile in weight and head circumference (genetic traits that Sarry hopes continue for all our kids).  But he's in the 98th percentile for height which I think is evidenced by the fact that he comes up to Sarah's shoulder.  Ok, that's not true either, but he is really tall... almost twice as tall as the highest building in Palmer Lake.  Sorry, I can't help myself.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad he'll be taller than Sarah by the next time I see him.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!