11/18/08

Hold your breath

Sarah forwarded this to me in an email so I'm guessing that many of you that are in regular email contact have already seen it.  I debated posting since this site is ostensibly missions related, but I finally decided to do it since it's humor at the expense of an innocent child... wait, I don't think I phrased that right.  Honestly, it's just funny and I think most parents will nod knowingly when they see it.


Apparently, this picture was turned in by a kid for a class project....








... and the punch-line is that the mommy in question works at Home Depot and the object in her hands is a SHOVEL she's trying to sell.  Good stuff - you gotta love kids and their ability to embarrass.  

It's for that reason that I'm posting as many embarrassing photos of Campbell as I can now to get a head start on that little competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your genius!