11/26/08

Not nearly so creepy

I'm celebrating my newly-fixed camera on the ol' Mac by taking another self portrait.  This time I'm fresh off a hair cut and a beard trim.  I got my hair cut at a place called Kiddy Kutters, which is half cute and a half seriously disturbing.  Either way I look a little more missionary than backwoods today as I sit at Serranos.


It was our goal to show Cam that he had nothing to fear from the barber by having Daddy go first but it turned out to be the free lollipop that convinced him that the strange lady with the "sharps" was ok.

3 comments:

  1. This deserves an Allsome! You look very nice, and the LFC shirt makes your eyes dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, Aaron...

    While I am not so creepy anymore but you have become absolutely creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt,
    You look like you've just been captured by the police! What a serious mugshot!
    Gerrie and I want to sponsor at least one orphan. We'll be in touch.
    Bill Gillin

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!