11/7/08

Friday relief

I'm almost positive that Marshall's already thrown this one out there but I'll give it to you again for those who are bored on a Friday afternoon...

I've turned a few of you reader on to the Stuff Christians Like site and now I'm continuing that tradition.  Lark News is a site that is best described and a poor-man's version of The Onion, the  famous/infamous spoof, but for the Christian community.  It's got some cheese, but it's also got some great stuff.  Some of my favorites I've seen today include headlines like:
  • "Christian radio found to be on continuous loop for past 20 years"
  • "Denominations reach non-compete agreement"
  • "Youth pastor drops F-bomb at board meeting"

Along with ads like
  • Bono Fatigue:  It could happen to U2 (a support group for Christians who love Bono too much)
  • Nursary FastPass (like a pass you would use for a toll road, but for nursery)

Also, after a tepid response to my "no-negatives" post ratings I've decided to change them to a more standard set of options.  Unfortunately there seems to be a limit to how many options the feature will allow me.  I'd still like to see some of those boxes checked please.

1 comment:

  1. My dad, Mr. Cool and I spent a long morning laughing hysterically at Lark News. Approved by baby boomers and twenty-somethings.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!