11/1/08

Liverpool update

Liverpool (my team) played Tottenham (Slick's team) today......

Liverpool (my team) was at the top of the table this morning.......

Tottenham (Slick's team) was at the bottom of the table this morning......

Slick is my source for international football viewing.....

Tottenham (Slick's team) beat Liverpool (my team) on an own goal, some luck and a last-second goal......

I watched Slick run around his basement celebrating a crucial Tottenham (Slick's team) victory......

I don't really want to talk about it.....

2 comments:

  1. Pobresito Pedro! ...funny enough, I just signed on to make my own post about Spurs (and the game) and saw this post. Your post is a good summary though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post away my fine victorious friend.

    Occasional badge-kissing aside, I did appreciate your lack of gloating, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!