11/24/08

Missionary or backwoods lunatic?

I just got back from a weekend of hunting in the ecological paradise known as Nebraska.  Though I did get my first whitetail, since I don't actually have a picture of that deer to post yet, I will save the update for tomorrow.

What is important at the moment is that last night when I returned, Sarah commented that my ever-present 'missionary beard' seemed to evolved into more of a 'redneck hunter/ backwoods lunatic beard'.  What do you guys think?  Have I crossed a line of sanity? 
It may be hard (since this shot was taken in my office... in front of my fake tree), but try to imagine running into this face in rural Kentucky or a Colorado mountain town.

4 comments:

  1. Yes. I vote for backwoods missionary lunatic.

    secret word: parpro - a 3 in frisbee golf

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Have you ever clicked on the wheelchair icon next to the word verification line??? Freaky!!! Sounds like something from Lost. Try it out (make sure your speakers are on).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You almost look the Unabomber from backwoods Montana, my home state. (Oh wait, he was actually from Obama's state of Illinois).

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!