11/27/08

Confessions of a serial gift forgetter

...."Black Friday" they call it....
A bit melodramatic but it sums up how I feel about the situation.  There are 2 kinds of people in world; those who like to shop for gifts and those who don't.  I fall on the far extreme of the latter category.  It's not that I don't like to give gifts, I just hate the pressure of trying to intuit the perfect $10 or less item for every person I know.

My perfect Christmas shopping experience is to be at a store with some person on say, January 24th and having that person say, "I really like this shirt"....  and then buying it for them.  This is so unreasonable of me to the point of being ridiculous but I thought that all of you should know that if you don't get a gift from me for Christmas it's because you never told me what you wanted.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your genius!