11/3/08

KOR Kast Walk of Shame... Sorry Ryan

I am much ashamed for having forgotten such an important date...

Today at 1pm MST the first episode of Ryan Dobson's KOR Kast Radio went live on Castle Rock internet radio.  I tuned in 15 minutes late but still got to hear (and SEE) Marshall, Ryan and Jeff Baldwin from Worldview Academy.  It's still being podcasted (like the episode that I was on!!!) so you can catch it delayed from iTunes but now it is a one-hour weekly show.

Not only can you listen live (a somewhat dangerous proposition for Marshall) but you can also watch them with streaming video and interact via phone, IM, text message and a slick live forum - which Ryan and Marshall read real-time.  I was in on it today and it was a blast.

Serious, you need to hear/see this show next week.  I'm scheduling a post to drop next Monday morning to remind us all to listen to the boys.  See you there.



2 comments:

  1. what was the show about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you'll just have to download the podcast and listen for yourself. I can warn you that the new format offers a whole new variety of things to distract the hosts. They can now interact with the audience realtime and that may be problem for their ritalin addled brains.

    Actually it was mostly about their guest Jeff Baldwin and his stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!