7/12/08

Bringing the pain with Camp 3

Day one of Camp 3 was flat out crazy.  For the first time since being in here, I have gotten to see kids from my camp last summer.  A bus-load of kids from Kiev showed up and were jacked to see me again... it was like we had never been apart.  Wrestling, tickling, joking and insane amounts of energy.  Normally when campers arrive they are calm and reserved but these kids showed up like a case of Red Bull.  The crew that we have for this one is going to be awesome.  Tommy the Intern was a rockstar today and Judith is learning very quickly.  I expect great things from their partnership.  I have 2 links to other camp 3 related blogs that you need to check out:

The main team blog - handled by Tommy but written by the team itself
Sergey the interpreter's blog - he has a few really great shots in his most recent post

Here are a few other shots of the afternoon.




1 comment:

  1. specibo... with an "uh" sound at the end

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!