7/2/08

Comments from the most unexpected sources

I doubt any of you have really noticed but I have consciously tried to limit my self-comments recently for a variety of reasons.  One is that I don't want to waste my limited supply of vaguely interesting material.  It's in that vein that I am using a full post in response to a comment by morecowbell from this blog.  It took a little looking to discover that morecowbell was none other than our buddy Aaron H. in Tejas (that's Texas to you gringos).  It's a group blog and doesn't allow outside comments but if you see his handle on my (or anyone else's) blog, give him a big hello.

And Aaron, in response to your comment... I can still beat you with my crutches.   They even have spikes in case I need to walk on ice... or your forehead.

1 comment:

  1. Since I can't leave it other places, I am forced to leave these random comments:

    1. Crouchy's having his nachos!
    2. Name the dog "Hubcap"

    Love you!

    T

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!