7/17/08

Livin' the beach life

For those of you who were under the mistaken impression that our life in Eastern Europe is hard, check out how my week's going and maybe you'll change your mind.

The camp's jam packed with kids so cute that mere mortals can't resist their powers.  Like her...
...and her
...and her


Not so much Jake...  He was told to do make-up for our special game called Biffer and he went a little too Alice Cooper.  In the course of a chase of a little girl, he used a voice (which he described as being from the movie 'Stargate') and the poor child just collapsed, stared back at him in utter horror and started sobbing.  He had to apologize later for being too scary.


As you can imagine, Cam is loving it.


2 hours at the beach everyday with little or no responsibilities other than playing with the aforementioned super-cute kids.  Sarah: super-cute.....   Sergey: not as cute.
Cam is becoming a beach bum...


Umm...  not really sure what to say about this one.  Amanda from AZ showed up in this dress-like thing (is there a name for that article of clothing?) on the first beach day and Sergey immediately made the Marilyn Monroe reference.  There is no real excuse for Tommy.


I'm not gonna lie... I do a pretty good manicure once I get my system down.  Judith, our intern for the rest of the summer was a good sport and let Sergey and I show off our new-found talent.  You can't really see the color for hers but they are pale purple which matches her camera.  Me and Sergey's nails are painted because we let each each of the girls whose nails we painted pick a color and do one nail.  Quick math says that I have now painted exactly 11 pairs of hands.

4 comments:

  1. Amazingly cute kids--and I'm impressed at your manicure abilities. There's an old diamond commercial where they said that a real man would buy diamonds rather than paint a woman's nails, but Mark and I agree a real man would take the time and effort to paint the fingers/toes rather than just buy diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. way to steal our photos, jerk
    2. There really isn't an excuse for that picture
    3. I love ya man, but you aren't gettin my bud light

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that my favorite part of these photos is you wearing an old KAFA shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top picture is captivating...seriously, it's like something you'd see in a magazine (professional). Well done to the photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!