8/31/08

Old friends and air travel

Some of our girls from the IVA program came back to visit us on Saturday.  It was nice to catch up with Oksana and Sasha...
...as well as Lena.

Did I forget to mention that we were going to Sweden?  Yes, we are currently here and will be for 10 days.  Other than a brief problem at passport control on the way out of Kiev, everything went well.

We got to see the girls again at the airport.  My old friend Lena (on the far left) brought her twin sister Inna (I think you can figure out which she is).  Of course my new friend Lena (next to me in the back) was there and we had a nice 15 minutes before we had to go through security.  It was Lena and Inna's birthday so it was nice to give them some chocolates and wish them a good day.

Cam and Sarry on the first flight (Simferopol-Kiev)
This is Stockholm.  What a cool city!  It is spread across dozens of islands on the east coast and I have really liked the feel and atmosphere so far.  It is nice break from eastern Europe.
There will be more photos and adventures to follow but for now I have to sign off and go get some groceries.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!! To Sweden. That is great. What got you to go there? I suppose that Fredick had a hand in it. It looks like a great place to visit. Where are you staying. Is Paul sTill there? Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will have to take paul around a little bit and MAKE him get to know some people. I think he has been a bit of a hermit!!! Dont tell him i said that. :o) have so much fun!!!!
    Love you Guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great post. This was amazing. I really love the views. I also know a site that would give a relaxing and satisfying travel like this. You better check this site at http://www.1explore.com




    Jim

    - - - - - - -
    http://www.1explore.com
    Your life deserves a place like this.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!