8/12/08

Premier League predictions

I have decided to post a full table of predictions (as opposed to my top 7 European qualifying spots prediction from last year) for the up-coming Premiership season.  I suspect that there are 2 or less people who read this that will care even a little but I wanted to warn you all that the season will be starting soon.

If anyone else wants to post their picks let me know and we can arrange a time/date for them to go out... in the interests of fair play and added drama.

3 comments:

  1. I sent you an email...probably after you went to bed. Let's do this thing! If 3 pm Colorado time works better then 4, that's cool too. Also, the WSD mini-group in I Know the Score is already full. So, hopefully you didn't sign up for that one because I can't get in. I just signed up for the general league...which, as long as we know each other's ID we should be able to compare. I am CO_Spurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know enough to really add, but I love read about american preppy guys (and I would include myself) talk about soccer - but at least you guys take the effort to know - while I just catch it on the duece when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark, I've played the sport for 25 years (since I was 5) and follow the English league (and others) very closely...basically on a daily basis. So, an American preppy who makes an attempt to be informed is probably not the best description. Wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!