10/30/08

Sad but true

First, I congratulate all of you who read the title of this post and immediately thought of the Black Album....  we're on the same wave length (you can decide if that's a good thing).

I was reading this post on Jason's blog and he was essentially saying that the video below really saddened him (don't go by my summary, read the post yourself).  Though I see his point, I found it to be quite funny insomuch as it seems to be purposely misstating the beliefs a several religions in an attempt at slightly edgy comedy.  Watch it and tell us what you think....





2 comments:

  1. Bummer...I've blocked YouTube with my internet filtering software (only Stacey knows the password). Just thought I'd let you know cause I'm sure at some point you'll notice my lack of witty comments on vid posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was funny and sad.

    Of course I think most of life is funny.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!