1/2/08

We're OK!

I just wanted to reassure you all, particularly those who talk with us regularly on Skype, that our absence from the internet is not an indication of problems. Due to the vagaries of doing business in Ukraine, the holidays, the different calender, the exchange rate, the tide cycles, the atmospheric pressure and many other variables, the camp has been without internet since Sunday morning. To make this post, I am actually using the director's computer which is connected to a cell with wireless capabilities.

We should be back up Thursday morning (the middle of the night in the US) and back in communication with you. God bless!

4 comments:

  1. This is good to know. We look forward to the next update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever. Nice excuse. wink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand I can not tell you how many times the tide cycles have screwed up my internet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unacceptable... UNACCEPTABLE I SAY! :) I guess I'll have to find something else to do at work then - like work.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!