1/8/08

Mad Marsh's gone big time and world wide!

My good friend Marshall's 2007 ended with a flourish.  After having cranked up his new job at OC International a few months back, he added to this success by joining up with Ryan Dobson's Kor World Ministries.  If you include his stint as a frequent volunteer with me at Global Action earlier in the year, this makes him a virtual all-star of the various Colorado Springs Christian ministries.  I highly recommend that you either go to the Kor website or check iTunes for the Ryan's Korcast, which Marshall is the new co-host.  I am a big fan of bragging on my friends (see Coach's PaceWheel, Slicky's return to Colorado or Marky Mark in Iraq) so look up Marshall's blog or podcast and you won't be sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of hard work and creativity Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUT-DOWN-THE-COFFEE-AND-SLOWLY-BACK-AWAY SIR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have this problem anymore...nothing ever happens in a hurry anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!