6/9/08

A Day of Rest

What's the best cure for the common cold???  Head to the beach, of course.  On Saturday, Campbell and I came down with nasty colds, but that wasn't going to stop us from enjoying a Sunday afternoon at the beach with Daddy.  As far as we can tell, no oil on the beaches! Hooray!

Campbell did a little venturing out into the water with his new beach shoes.   Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!  


A great big bathtub in which you can do all the splashing you want and not get yelled at by mom!  It also helped keep the jellyfish away. :)


I forgot how messy going to the beach with little ones can be.  Flying sand on wet, lotioned skin... yuck.  But still worth it.

Isn't he just so cute?  I don't even think I'm being biased.  

3 comments:

  1. Tell Cam I like his shades. Joe Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't being biased at all....of course, I could be biased in agreeing with you...hmmm....

    What fun!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! He is so darn cute. :) What a little man he is getting to be.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think