6/18/08

Sweden-Russia and the picture you may be seeing on milk bottles everywhere

To quote a previous post and James Richardson, "in a move unlikely to increase goodwill," I decided that today - the day in which Sweden and Russia battle in a loser-goes-home qualifying match in the European Championships - would be the time to unveil my new Sweden jersey that Paul brought me.  Reactions ranged from being labeled as "the enemy" to rage followed by hours of the cold shoulder treatment.

I suspect that all will be forgiven if Russia wins but if Sweden pulls of the upset, expect the word of my disappearance to spread quickly immediately following the final whistle.  Whether I survive or not, I thought I should record the moment for posterity.

1 comment:

  1. I take solace in knowing that I won't have to send out a search party for my baby brother.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think