10/21/08

Election Curiosity

I have known for quite some time about the poll feature that Blogger provides but I never really had something for which reader results might prove interesting; even to those who would bother to vote.

Obviously I wasn't thinking hard enough because I think I have enough readers to make an election poll vaguely interesting.  No commentary, just a reading on your anticipated voting tendencies.  I know I have a mostly conservative group that reads but to be honest, my most interesting discussions lately have been with thoughtful folks who are, well.....  in the bag for Obama.

It's anonymous and everyone is required to vote (at least in my poll at right).  I have 17 followers so if it doesn't get that many, I'm going to start visiting houses.

Which way are you leaning (comments not necessary)?


2 comments:

  1. Its Rigged!!!!

    I voted (twice actually) and my votes weren't counted!!!

    You Republicans always trying to steal elections you can't win!!

    This is real voter fraud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walt
    I just tried it and it did allow me to change my response to Obama. Try again and make sure you hit the vote button.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!