10/1/08

Yet another theft

I must be in a klepto state of mind cause this is 2 in a row that I have proudly stolen.  

I got this one from Chernigov blog, a fellow American in Ukraine (after a 2 full days of meetings in Colorado, I am seriously jealous).  Below is a new ad campaign in Ukraine in which they use the familiar yet elusive Euro in an attempt to counter rampant human trafficking.  The text says something like "this is how much you'll make in Europe" but notice the street-walker in the bottom right.  An excellent example of creative advertising and public service announcement.  If you want a little background on the problem I covered it in this earlier post.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this has a positive effect in the ukraine, as I would question if it would work in America. However, I love the message and suble graphic form it takes.

    And I take this time to express my love for currency, not just the accumulation of it, but the art, design, legacy of monetary convaence.

    Currency says a lot about a country's character, which makes the euro sad, but also a strong message for fighting human trafficing and prostitution.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!