10/15/08

KOR Kast around the world (Updated: download KOR Kast)

Update:  The KOR Kast can't be accessed from their website yet but you can download it from the RSS feed page

That's right, I am broadcasting to the world now.  Between Facebook, this blog and Ryan Dobson's KOR Kast, I am like a king of all media... at least the forms of media which require no talent and can be engaged in from one's parent's basement (sans pants).

Today (we recorded on the morning of Thursday, October 2nd, the day I am also writing this post) I was at Ryan's place in Colorado Springs to record the KOR Kast, the podcast from KOR Ministries.  I was on to talk about our work in Ukraine, our goals for raising funding to send orphans to camp and to increase awareness of the plight of orphans in Ukraine.

This comes at a time when Ryan is preparing to transition from a once or twice a month, 30 minute podcast to a weekly, 1 hour internet radio program.  His podcast currently has about 10,000 subscribers but on Castle Rock Radio he'll have an even larger audience and he will respond with an even more impressive guest list.

I am writing this in advance of the KOR Kast going live, but when you read this it will be available on iTunes or at the KOR website (but probably not until the new site is finished).  

Please listen to it and then come back and let me know how you think I did.

I thought I'd throw in this great pic of Ryan with his boy Linc that I stole from his Facebook site.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your genius!